PRODUCTS & SERVICES
1. Funeral services (burial or cremation)
Removal of the deceased
Storage of the deceased on our premises
Handling all administration documentation including:
- DHA 1663 Notification of death
- Registration of death at Department of Home Affairs
- BI 14 “Burial Order”
- Cremation documents
- Completing claim documentation for Funeral cover claims
Providing a choice of various flat lid coffins as displayed in our show room.
Purchasing of grave
Arrangements and payment of:
A. Coffin flower spray
B. Grave fee
C. Schedules for cremation
Preparation and printing of programmes
Full service at grave
Cremation service if requested (and cash urn)
Cremation ash container
Complete service is included in the package. This will be the total service that will be provided for at a cost of R12 000.00 (Cremations) or R12 000.00 (Funerals) plus VAT. See below for additional costs of other services.
2. Grave stones
We provide high quality granite grave stones.
Only reputable providers are used.
The memorial stone for the cremation niche is also available.
3. Funeral Policies
- We supply a variety of policies according to client’s needs.
- Currently we have 18 000 + policy holders that increase every month.
- We are administrators for the big reputable companies, Hollard and Regent etc.
- A Funeral policy is marketed at R60.00 per month that covers the immediate family in case of death.
NOW it the time to obtain it!
Questions by the public
What services are the cheapest?
In 90% of the cases, a silent cremation service is cheaper than a funeral.
The reasons for this are:
* The grave costs did increase dramatically the past few years due to a scarcity of land.
* Crematorium costs are reasonable
* Transport costs are less when a cremation is done.
A funeral (10% of cases) is cheaper when the service is done at the grave site.
Do we accept other undertaker’s and company’s policies?
All Funeral covers are accepted. We are also willing to assist the customer with a claim and give him/her the choice of payment of claim to be in our account or not. Should it be done into our account, the customer is only liable for the difference in costs. In cases where the claim value exceeds the cost the difference is paid to the customer.
* TRANSPORT COSTS OUTSIDE GAUTENG
* COLLETION OF THE DECEASED FROM ANOTHER UNDERTAKER.
* EXTRA LARGE SIZE COFFIN AND ENLARGEMENT OF GRAVE
* PURCHASING OF PLACE IN WALL OF REMEMBERANCE.
* REMOVAL AND REPLACEMENT OF CURRENT GRAVE STONE.
* ALL FLOWERS IN EXCESS OF AMOUNT ALOWED IN PACKAGE
* THE FAMILY RELATIVES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TEA AND THE RENTING OF THE HALL.
* PRIVATE AUTOPSY
Why LIM Funeral Services?
With LIM Funeral services you are always assured of Top quality personal service. We pride ourselves in that we always give the best possible personal service so that the last show of honour by you to your loved one is experienced as a special farewell. We as members of this undertaking and our valued personnel ensure that we render a professional and exceptional service at all times. We try and make it as comfortable as possible for the loved ones during this difficult time and take everything out of your hands and make it our responsibility.
You are only responsible for the funeral letter. All arrangements and administration is done by us. We are responsible for the lay out and wording of the funeral letter and try and make every letter as personal as possible to meet your specific needs. Through the years we have build up a reputation in this community as a professional undertaking that provides exceptional service at a very reasonable fee.
We have many examples of letters written to us by previous customers expressing their appreciation and thanking us for the outstanding service. We strive to render an outstanding servirce at all times and satisfy your needs to the best of our abilities. Yes, at LIM we walk the extra mile because we realise that this is the last opportunity to say farewell and thank you to your loved one.